A great source of practical principles and tools to help coaches grow personally and build their culture!
- Started in 2017, welcomed co-host Nate Sanderson in August 2018
- 20-30 Minutes
- Some of Our Top Guests:
- James Clear, author of Atomic Habits
- Jack Easterby, Character Coach of the New England Patriots
- Brian McCormick, author of Crossover
- Mike Neighbors, Arkansas Women’s Basketball Coach
- Stuart Armstrong, Host of the Talent Equation
- Jim Davis, Director of the Good Athlete Project
- Trevor Ragen, Founder of TrainUgly.com
Each “Culture Builders” episode gives you a simple, applicable strategy, procedure, or behavior in under 5 minutes. It’s easy to be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of content in today’s world, but this podcast keeps things practical, concise, and digestible.
Thrive On Challenge AudioBlog
In the Thrive On Challenge AudioBlog, I read my weekly articles to you, making it easy to listen in the car or on the go. Links to most episodes are located in the blogs, as well.
I Love to Watch You Play Podcast- Creating a Healthy Parent/ Coach Relationship
The Good Athlete Project Podcast- Episode 38