[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]A great source of practical principles and tools to help coaches grow personally and build their culture!
- Started in 2017, welcomed co-host Nate Sanderson in August 2018
- 20-30 Minutes
- Some of Our Top Guests:
- James Clear, author of Atomic Habits
- Jack Easterby, Character Coach of the New England Patriots
- Brian McCormick, author of Crossover
- Mike Neighbors, Arkansas Women’s Basketball Coach
- Stuart Armstrong, Host of the Talent Equation
- Jim Davis, Director of the Good Athlete Project
- Trevor Ragen, Founder of TrainUgly.com
- Mark Bennett, PDS Coaching
Each “Culture Builders” episode gives you a simple, applicable strategy, procedure, or behavior in under 5 minutes. It’s easy to be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of content in today’s world, but this podcast keeps things practical, concise, and digestible.
In the Thrive On Challenge AudioBlog, I read my weekly articles to you, making it easy to listen in the car or on the go. Links to most episodes are located in the blogs, as well.
I Love to Watch You Play Podcast- Creating a Healthy Parent/ Coach Relationship
The Good Athlete Project Podcast- Episode 38[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]